from you, how we protect that information and under what situations we share your information with others.This policy only applies this website and not
other platforms that you can access through websites such as social media and others third party websites.
The information we collect from you depends on the context. The following information we collect and how we obtain/ achieve it.
1.Precise location information associated with your device when location services are active.
Exact location information related to your device while location services are active.
2.Information you provide when you use the Digital Services, including when you sign up for newsletters, order subscriptions,
create an account or register for a membership through the Digital Services. This may include your contact, payment or other information.
- Information you submit when you choose to participate in a survey, contest, promotion, event or similar initiative.
- Information you give us about others, such as a friend’s contact information when you order a gift subscription.
- Information collected by automated means such as cookies. This may include information about your device and browser,
including IP address or mobile device advertising identifiers, as well as information about how you and others use, interact with or respond to the Digital Services.
This collection may take place while you are using a Digital Service or while the Digital Service is running in the background of your device.
- Information we obtain from other sources data, suppliers and social media platforms.
- When you join our newsletter to get our best articles about product review.
- When you participate any contests, you will give you name, email, mobile number or any other information required.
- When you want to publish any content as contributor or commenters.
- When you choose to take a survey which we publish our site.
How We Use Information and Contact Data We Obtain.
1. We use your contact data to provide you with administrative communication and to process your requests and provide you with the Services, including to deliver customized content or recommendations.
2. We also use your Contact Data to send you commercial emails highlighting products and services that may be of interest to you.
3. We also use your Contact information and Data to send you commercial emails promotion products and services that may be of interest to you.
4. These email communications may contain messages, interest-based ads, and affiliate links promoting and third party products and marketing activities.
5. We always try to protect our rights and the rights of others.
How We Share Information
1. We share data or information within the Hearst family of companies.
2. We share contact data with our business partners who perform key services (such as hosting, billing, security, or email delivery and data storage) related to our activities on our website.
3.To get in communication with you, including sending you promotional communications.
4. Advertisers, advertising- and marketing-related service providers and partners, as well as organizations that help us learn how you and others interact with our content.
5. With social media platforms and similar services, you interact with our services that integrate the tools and services that our media platforms provide.
6. Other parties when required by law or to protect our rights, and in the context of corporate transactions.
Your preferences, including opt-out of marketing and interest-based advertising
2. You may take steps to restrict the use of your information for interest-based advertising in your browser or mobile device. You can subscribe to our emails from
our marketing or promotional emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link or by logging into your account and adjusting your preferences for certain digital services.
3. We use a variety of security technologies and methods to protect information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
1. Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will keep your personal information private and will not share it with third parties unless such disclosure is required:
(a) Comply with court orders or other legal procedures; (b) Protect our rights or property; (c) Apply the applicable legal documents on the website.
2. Protection. This website has appropriate security measures including secure socket level technology. Unfortunately, since it is almost impossible to prevent hacking, we make no promises about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse of your personal information.
Privacy of children
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through our Website or Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through our Website or Service without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us through our Website or Service, please contact us. You must also be at least 16 years of age to consent to the processing of your Personal Information in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
This Areas Beyond our Control
1. Third Party Websites: The website contains links to other websites. We have no control over the terms and privacy policies of these sites.
2. Public Information: We may allow you to interact with others on our social media pages in addition to the comments section from time to time. Please understand that any information published in these fields becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Please be sure to check the policies on these sites before proceeding.
If you have any questions about our Privacy and Policy please you can contact us by email