Access to this website constitutes your agreement in the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms, you will not be able to access the Site.
The site is managed by mmollick.com. We include a company.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. As such, you should check these conditions periodically. Changes to any orders we have already taken will not apply unless otherwise required by law. If you violate any of these terms, your access will be revoked and you may be permanently denied access to the Site.
If you access the Site after we post changes to these Terms, such access will constitute your acceptance of those changes, whether or not you have actually reviewed them. At the bottom of this page, we will notify you of the latest update of these Terms.
You acknowledge that the Site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typeface, graphics, music, sound and other elements (collectively “Content”) that constitute copyright, trademark, trade secrets, rights to the database and / or other proprietary rights.And these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies currently existing or developed later.All content is copyrighted as a joint work under copyright law, and we are entitled to a copyright and / or database for the selection, arrangement, formatting, presentation and promotion of such content.You may modify, remove, delete, augment, add, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, create or adapt derivative compositions from, or exploit any content in whole or in part in any way.If no specific limitations appear, you may copy selected parts of the content, if the copies are made for your personal use only and you retain any notices contained in the content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary notices .
Intellectual Property Infringement
In order to investigate your infringement claim, you will need to provide us with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property owner;
2. Details of copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe have been infringed;
3. A description of where the site you are infringing is located or marked;
4. Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the copyright or intellectual property, its agent or the law;
6. A statement by you under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property or the owner of the copyright or intellectual property.
The above information should be provided to our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, who can be reached as follows.